• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question php killed by SIGNABRT

federiklampo

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CloudLinux release 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.49.2
Hi all, I have some strange message when I log in my server, I think is something related with plesk and imunify360 plug-in.
here the SIGNABRT messagge:
Code:
# abrt-cli list --since 1673606315
id 5851bc72b9531bae8181d64db8342cb4d5bae51e
reason:         php killed by SIGABRT
time:           Sun 15 Jan 2023 04:03:49 AM CET
cmdline:        /opt/alt/php-internal/usr/bin/php -n -d short_open_tag=on -d extension=json -d extension=mbstring -d extension=posix -d extension=zip -d extension=hyperscan -d disable_functions=pcntl_exec,popen,exec,system,passthru,proc_open,shell_exec,ftp_exec,phpinfo,ini_restore,dl,symlink,chgrp,putenv,getmyuid,posix_setsid,posix_setpgid,apache_child_terminate,virtual,proc_close,proc_get_status,proc_terminate,proc_nice,getmygid,proc_getstatus,escapeshellarg,show_source,pclose,get_current_user,getmyid,pfsockopen,syslog,phpcredits,pcntl_alarm,pcntl_fork,pcntl_waitpid,pcntl_wait,pcntl_wifexited,pcntl_wifstopped,pcntl_wifsignaled,pcntl_wexitstatus,pcntl_wtermsig,pcntl_wstopsig,pcntl_signal,pcntl_signal_dispatch,pcntl_get_last_error,pcntl_strerror,pcntl_sigprocmask,pcntl_sigwaitinfo,pcntl_sigtimedwait,pcntl_getpriority,pcntl_setpriority /opt/ai-bolit/ai-bolit-hoster.php --resident --smart --use-heuristics-ignore --deobfuscate --memory=2G --no-html --avdb=/var/imunify360/files/sigs/v1/aibolit/ai-bolit-hoster-full.db --hs=/var/imunify360/files/sigs/v1/aibolit/hyperscan --skip-system-owner --skip-imunify360-storage --encode-b64-fn --scan-archive --shared-mem-progress 9142131062363256035 --create-shared-mem
uid:            0
Directory:      /var/spool/abrt/ccpp-2023-01-15-04:03:49-730615
Run 'abrt-cli report /var/spool/abrt/ccpp-2023-01-15-04:03:49-730615' for creating a case in Red Hat Customer Portal

The Autoreporting feature is disabled. Please consider enabling it by issuing
'abrt-auto-reporting enabled' as a user with root privileges
here some system info:
Code:
# cat /etc/redhat-release
CloudLinux release 7.9 (Boris Yegorov)
# plesk -v
Product version: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.49.2
     OS version: CloudLinux 7.9 x86_64
     Build date: 2023/01/10 16:00
       Revision: c825df0ebc392580c3443ca51b28c6cb88be266d
# mysql -V
mysql  Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.1.48-MariaDB, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1
Has anyone experienced similar problems before? thx

Yes, this is most likely caused by Immunify360. Best advice is to contact Cloudlinux and ask them about it.

We have advice that you can try AT YOUR OWN RISK, because it was researched a long time ago and is not currently tested:

It is possible to disable i360 Inmunify 360 PHP module following these steps:
  1. Connect to the server via SSH
  2. In case domain is configured to run PHP FastCGI handled by PHP by OS version, disable i360 PHP module as follows:

# sed -i 's/^extension/;extension/' /etc/php.d/i360.ini
    # cat /etc/php.d/i360.ini
    ;extension=i360.so

Or in case domain is configured to run PHP FastCFI handled by Plesk PHP versions, disable i360 PHP module as follows (Following example is to disable i360 PHP module from Plesk PHP 5.6 version):

# sed -i 's/^extension/;extension/' /opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php.d/i360.ini
    # cat /opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php.d/i360.ini
    ;extension=i360.so

Last edited:
Hi,

We have this issue also, but disabling Imunify in PHP does not help.
Anything else what we can do to fix this issue?

Hi @Rick Top , please open a support ticket, it will need to be check on your server:

Hi Peter,
Thanks. I know, but getting support needs to go though our Plesk partner. But that one is really really bad in support. Like an answer of a emergency ticket takes like weeks.
We have send them a ticket last 20 december, still no answer.
I can send a ticket to Plesk itself, but then we have to pay twice.

Do you have any advise where we can look into for this problem?

Hi Peter,
Thanks. I know, but getting support needs to go though our Plesk partner. But that one is really really bad in support. Like an answer of a emergency ticket takes like weeks.
We have send them a ticket last 20 december, still no answer.
I can send a ticket to Plesk itself, but then we have to pay twice.

Do you have any advise where we can look into for this problem?
The 30 days trial period of the Plesk support subscription won't do?

Plesk support is an invaluable resource for everyone who seriously wants to run servers. Even me who basically has access to support docs am often baffled on the enormous amount of experience and knowledge that they come up with and the speed at which they operate. I believe that a support subscription is well invested money. Just consider how much time you spend on other resources that did not solve an issue for you. But again: Trying it is free anyway, so why not give it a try.

Back