• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question PHP Laravel Script in httpdocs

Regen Foxx

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Linux
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.48
Hi there,

I am trying to run the Action LMS Script from CodeCanyon: Active eCommerce CMS
on my domain in Ethiopia: shemach.et in the httpdocs folder, once the script is extracted, and I load the domain as per the installation instructions, it just goes to the plesk default page.
It does however load into a subfolder eg. httpsdocs/ecommerce but when I pass all the check right at the end, the script wants to import a pre-configured sql database on completion and this then leads me to a :

This page isn’t working​

shemach.et is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500
If I manually try and import the database it says:

There can be only one time stamp

Also in the plesk panel, I cannot access softaculous script installer, only Administrator can, but I am the owner of the linux package and the domain.

Can anyone please advise me on what to do.
The support at Ethiotelecom almost never answers a support ticket, once in 9 months of 5 I have, have been answered.

Regards and Thank you in Advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 1.51.11 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 1.51.11 PM.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 2.00.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 2.00.16 PM.png
    264.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 2.09.34 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 2.09.34 PM.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 2.17.42 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 2.17.42 PM.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 9
For the error 500: You can improve the chances of solving this when you check your webserver error_log (of that domain). There the error 500 will have an additional detail that mentions the cause.

For the "admin" requirement: You must be logged in with the user name "admin".

I think it exceeds the memory capacity, does anyone know how I could increase this? This would normally be done in php.ini

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 9.22.00 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 9.22.00 AM.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 5
For the error 500: You can improve the chances of solving this when you check your webserver error_log (of that domain). There the error 500 will have an additional detail that mentions the cause.

For the "admin" requirement: You must be logged in with the user name "admin".
Ok, thank you for that, I will find out how to get the admin user details from the service provider.
I replied to my own question, that I found this, I think I just need to allocate more memory to the script.. Is this done in php.ini?
Here is a public shared link : Laravel error tracking – Flare

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 9.22.00 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 9.22.00 AM.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 9.26.27 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 9.26.27 AM.png
    349.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 9.26.48 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 9.26.48 AM.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 6
I think it exceeds the memory capacity, does anyone know how I could increase this? This would normally be done in php.ini
Normally this is not caused by a real overuse of RAM, but instead of internal redirects that end up in an endless loop. That again is most frequently caused by contradictory rewrite/redirect settings, e.g. Apache redirects everything to www, .htaccess redirects to non-www, or SSL/non-SSL or a page refers to a resource that is not found, but a special 404 not found error redirect is in place that again redirects to a location that is not found.

You can change the PHP RAM usage setting on the PHP configuration page (the same page where you also select the PHP version).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-25 at 12.35.04 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-25 at 12.35.04 AM.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 4
It is the right place, but the wrong user. This needs to be changed by an admin. If you do not have admin permissions, you need to ask the server admin to change the setting.
Thank you Peter, I wonder why I don't have admin permissions, I have the main login, they gave us, then the 2 I created after.

Thank you Peter, I wonder why I don't have admin permissions, I have the main login, they gave us, then the 2 I created after.

Admin(istrator) permissions mean that you have full access to manage the whole server. From the screens shot you posted it doesn't look like you have administrator permissions to manage the whole server. You'll probably only have access to your own hosting account. Which is why can't edit the PHP settings. You'll need to ask your provider change to settings for you.

Admin(istrator) permissions mean that you have full access to manage the whole server. From the screens shot you posted it doesn't look like you have administrator permissions to manage the whole server. You'll probably only have access to your own hosting account. Which is why can't edit the PHP settings. You'll need to ask your provider change to settings for you.
I know that, i wonder why the service provider did not give us these permissions for the account that opened and paid the hosting package.

I did send them a mail, its probably a shared server hosting package, unfortunately I can wait weeks for this,
I have another question, If I deleted the all the content in the root folder of my domain, not just httpdocs, the entire root. How can I know what it had before, how to rebuild it, I installed wordpress and that installation added some folders, but I am sure not all.

Back