• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

PHP Mail not working

QaSync

New Pleskian
Hello!
I'm trying to make php mail() function to work (even the phpmailer doesn't work), but it doesn't... it always returns false (email not sent)...
I spent time on the forum and found some suggested solutions but all of these requires me to update/edit the php.ini file which unfortunately can't be seen on the server via ftp...
If anyone knows how to do this I really appreciate it if you share your solution.

Hello IgorG,

Thanks for immediate response... I'm new with parallel/plesk... may I ask what's is RDP access and how can an administrator have this? The account I use is in "Administrator" role... but when I go through the suggested settings I can't change any of the options...

RDP access is not Plesk Panel related knowledge. It is common Windows administrative task. Contact any Windows administrator or Support Team if you are not familiar with it.

You will need to login to server with remoter desktop console using administrator user. Once login go to php.ini file and check if sendmail function is enabled for php. If you do not have access of the server then you can ask your server management or hosting company for the same.

Back