• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Module not working after Upgrade to 10.2

t.van.der.plas

Basic Pleskian
hello everybody,

i have the following situation here, perhaps someone can help me?

ubuntu 8.04.lts with php 5.2.10 /amd64
old plesk 9 has been upgraded to plesk 10.2, i started with:

/etc/init.d/psa stop
/etc/init.d/sw-cp-server stop
/etc/init.d/psa-spamassassin stop
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller

first attempt was unsuccessful, due to a error in
/var/lib/dpkg/info/psa-mod-fcgid-configurator.prerm
after this was fixed, installation was possible, but in the end i got the following error:
apache config generation failed: can not restart web server

so i waited until the installation was successful, rebooted the machine and started
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all
first attempt showed this error: No valid mailman bindir detected but after enabling webmail in the admin area, everything worked fine.

machine is up and running now, but all the domains that use the apache module for php show a blank page, if i switch to fastcgi, everything works fine, tried to reinstall php, restartet apache, but with no luck. do you have any idea what could cause this? webmail is not working either as it depends upon php-module..

Cheers

Tobias

ubuntu 8.04.lts with php 5.2.10 /amd64
old plesk 9 has been upgraded to plesk 10.2.

first attempt was unsuccessful, due to a error in
/var/lib/dpkg/info/psa-mod-fcgid-configurator.prerm
after this was fixed, installation was possible, but in the end i got the following error:
apache config generation failed: can not restart web server

machine is up and running now, but all the domains that use the apache module for php show a blank page, if i switch to fastcgi, everything works fine, tried to reinstall php, restartet apache, but with no luck. do you have any idea what could cause this? webmail is not working either as it depends upon php-module..

Cheers
Tobias

Hallo Tobias,

Heb je ook al PHP bijgewerkt, ik zie namelijk dat je nog een oude versie hebt staan. (Ik gebruik zelf nu ook PHP 5.3.6)

Bij de upgrade van PHP 5.3.6, php.ini backuppen naar php.ini-old, en nieuwe php.ini.rpmnew bewerken naar php.ini, daar de instellingen aanpassen. Even bij tmp_dir je /tmp map opgeven en kijken of php_save uit staat. Ook aangeven hoeveel virtueel geheugen je sites mogen trekken en hoeveel MB's je maximaal mag laten uploaden via PHP.

Anders wil ik gratis voor je even uitzoeken wat het probleem is via SSH, ik heb vanmiddag wel even tijd.

Mail even via mijn PB voor je gegevens.

Groeten,
Edward

Last edited by a moderator:
Back