• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

php pear installation

Stephen Wright

New Pleskian
Hi

I'm trying to install PEAR for php with little success. When I run this:

c:\plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\go-pear.bat

I get:

"php.exe - Unable to Locate Component

This application has failed to start because php4ts.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fit this problem"

Any ideas anyone? I want to install PEAR at server level so all clients using the server have PEAR.

Thanks in advance
Ste Wright

Make sure at least that extension_dir has correct path to PHP modules in php.ini file and that php4ts.dll file is really exists there.

Make sure at least that extension_dir has correct path to PHP modules in php.ini file and that php4ts.dll file is really exists there.

In my php.ini I have the following path as my extension_dir: C:\plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext

And in there I have now placed a copy of php4ts.dll and yet this error still comes up.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Back