• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved PHP "Performance and security settings" not available for reseller, even when all permissions are given.

JohnBos

New Pleskian
Hi,

Our customer has a reseller account on our Plesk server, they want access to the "Performance and security" php settings for their domains, but currently they cant change the settings:
1608286162744.png

I've checked online and it seems like they need the specific permissions for their reseller (and subscription) plans, see: How to allow/forbid customers/resellers edit PHP settings in Plesk – Plesk Help Center

The problem is, our customer has all the applicable permissions on both the reseller plans and their subscription plans, but they still can't access the performance settings.

These are the permissions of the reseller plan:
1608286414761.png

These are the settings of their hosting plans:
1608286464217.png

Did I miss other settings or is this some kind of bug?

Some extra server info:
Product: Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.32 Update #1

Same question here.. As it worked some days ago, maybee it'S a problem by one of the latest updates?

Attachments

• php-settings-1.JPG
    php-settings-1.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 8
  • php-settings-2.JPG
    php-settings-2.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 7
I am unable to reproduce the issue on my server. The "Performance and security" php settings seem editble for resellers and their clients.

@StefSabi can you explain in more detail what's not working for you? Also which OS and Plesk version you are using?

Ich kann das Problem auf meinem Server nicht reproduzieren. Die PHP-Einstellungen "Leistung und Sicherheit" scheinen für Wiederverkäufer und ihre Kunden bearbeitbar zu sein.

@StefSabi kannst du genauer erklären, was bei dir nicht funktioniert? Und welches Betriebssystem und welche Plesk-Version verwenden Sie?
Der Wiederverkäufer ( Resellers) hat trotz der Freigabe keinen Zugriff auf der Sektion "Performance and security settings "

Attachments

• Bildschirm­foto 2023-01-20 um 12.14.40.png
    Bildschirm­foto 2023-01-20 um 12.14.40.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 4
@StefSabi make sure that you've enabled the right permissions for both the resellers Service Plan and also the customers Service Plan. The needed permissions are:
  • Hosting settings management
  • Hosting performance settings management

Schermafbeelding 2023-01-21 om 11.06.34.png

Back