• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved PHP Settings for example.com don't display correct settings after change domain

Azurel

Silver Pleskian
Username:

TITLE

PHP Settings for example.com don't display correct settings after change domain

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

OS AlmaLinux 8.8 (Sapphire Caracal)
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.53 Update #2

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

All my domains use PHP 8.1.x
I changed the PHP version to 8.2.x for a single domain. Then I wanted to do it for a second domain, using the search box at the top next to the domain name, and all the domains I clicked on there showed me 8.2.x. Which is wrong because all the other domains have 8.1.x.

I then just changed several selectboxes for testing and changed the domain via search box again. Nothing changed. This is probably not supposed to be like this, as this can lead to serious problems.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

- go to php settings of a domain (/smb/web/php-settings/id/1)
- change selectboxes for settings or php version
- use search box to the right of the domain name and select another domain

ACTUAL RESULT

Nothing happens, after change domain.

EXPECTED RESULT

Show correct values in select boxes.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Confirm bug

Just to clarify, when I press F5, the correct values are displayed when I reload the website.

Thank yo for reporting. It is a known issue that has recently been logged as PPS-14592 and will be fixed in a future version.

Fixed in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.54, published July 18th, 2023: Switching to a different domain on the “PHP Settings” page now correctly shows the PHP handler for the latter domain. (PPPM-14041)

Back