1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

PHP-SNMP Support with Plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by matthewbutt, Jun 18, 2010.

1. matthewbutt

matthewbutt Guest

Hi Guys,

Firstly i'm new to the Parallels Forums so hello, and I hope you are all well.

A quick question before I go ahead and order Plesk Panel. I need to be able to run PHP-SNMP on the dedicated server I have just got, is this easy to do and is it something I can configure/add-on within Plesk? If not is there a walk through guide somehwere I could use to install this option?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing back.

Matthew

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    I'm not sure what do you mean, but seems it is related to SNMP possibility to PHP on Plesk server. I have checked it with

# php -i | grep -i snmp

and I see that PHP is compiled with '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' option. You can recompile PHP with needed options and use it there for client's sites.