1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

php -v no result

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by AyazA, Apr 27, 2011.

1. AyazA

AyazA Guest

Hello

yesterday i installed the Plesk 9.5 and updated the php 5.2 into php 5.3 after that when i checked the php version by using command as below:

php -v and this command give me php 5.3 version with PHP Warning: Directive 'safe_mode' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in Unknown on line 0

after that i found the solution through google and i get one solution which link is: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=106087

when i used the command in above solution which command :
    applied this command then when i checked the php version again by php -v command but it is not giving any result.

php -v log via SSH:
    so plz any body how i can fix it and how i can remove the link between php-cli with php

plz need help urgent.

thanks
    ayaz ali

2. CatalinS

CatalinS Basic Pleskian

40%
    Try :

yum downgrade php* for two times so it will downgrade to version 5.2.17.

Then try again yum upgrade php* and make sure you change the php.ini with the new one

mv /etc/php.ini /etc/php.ini_old
    mv /etc/php.ini.rpmnew /etc/php.ini

And restart apache if everything is working.