• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

PHP - without mysql... How to enable?

albans

Regular Pleskian
Hi,
I'm a bit surprised as I got a new VDS under FC4 with PSA 8.1.1 that shows under the phpinfo this line for the Configure Command:
PHP:
'./configure' '--build=i386-redhat-linux' '--host=i386-redhat-linux' '--target=i386-redhat-linux-gnu' 
'--program-prefix=' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' 
'--sysconfdir=/etc' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' 
'--libdir=/usr/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' 
'--sharedstatedir=/usr/com' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' 
'--cache-file=../config.cache' '--with-libdir=lib' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' 
'--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php.d' '--disable-debug' '--with-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--with-bz2' 
'--with-curl' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' 
'--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' 
'--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-png' '--with-pspell' '--with-expat-dir=/usr' 
'--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' 
'--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-track-vars' 
'--enable-trans-sid' '--enable-yp' '--enable-wddx' '--with-pear=/usr/share/pear' 
'--with-kerberos' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' 
'--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dbx' '--enable-dio' 
'--with-mime-magic=/etc/httpd/conf/magic' '--without-sqlite' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' '--with-xml' 
'--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs' 
'--without-mysql' '--without-gd' '--without-odbc' '--disable-dom' '--disable-dba'

As you can see, the VDS has been configured >>> '--without-mysql' !!! Damn! And '--without-gd'... What a shame.

So, how can reconfigure it in order to enable those modules? Especially on a Plesk host >> I don't know where the source of PHP is?!

I tried a "yum install php-mysql"... It installed everything, but even after the restart of httpd, mysql is still disabled.

Thanks for your help!
 
Is it PHP5? If so you may need to go into your php.ini file and enable the mysql libraries (turned off by default in 5)
 
I have the exactly problem.

just upgraded use yum with centosplus channel.

configure command shows from phpinfo():

(skiped)......'--without-mysql' '--without-gd' '--without-odbc' '--disable-dom' '--disable-dba' '--without-unixODBC' '--disable-pdo' '--disable-xmlreader' '--disable-xmlwriter'
 
oops.. Sorry

I fogot to reboot after upgrade. problem now solved.
 
Back
Top