• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue PHP Woes, plesk not honoring error_reporting

sashman13

New Pleskian
So, we have an issue where we are spewing warnings after a upgrade. Sites are fine, but warnings are hitting disk io and we'd like to turn them off while we fix the problems. We tried setting both the plan to error_reporting (E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_WARNING) and when that didn't work we made the same setting to an individual site. Again, no go. Just for a sanity check we changed it to only E_NOTICE and again it displayed everything. The php.ini on the site itself looks fine and the correct value displays in php_info. The master ini does not have the value set at all. At this point, I don't know what the deal is. We can turn off errors. Other directives such as no dupes also does not work, despite showing up in the php.ini and php_info file.

Exactly the same problem here. If I switched back to PHP 7.1 or 5.6, it behaves as it should. But on 7.4 I get bombarded with warnings, even if I switch them off.

Back