• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question PHPMAILER option DKIM location private key

peterbinsje

New Pleskian
PHPMAILERS has options to add DKIM header so you can send email with dkim signature without to use the smtp method. Dkim is install in plesk 17.5.3 but where can i find the private key ?

thanks, i understand its not working like opendkim plesk has it own system. PHPMAILER needs a private key.
Does not work, or is there a other solutions for ?

Go to the domain you want to use and Copy your DKIM key from the DNS settings from Plesk into the DKIM PhpMailer setup file and you're done.

If you don't see your DKIM listed under DNS settings, you need to turn it ON. Go to your domain mail settings and check the DKIM box which will activate DKIM in Plesk and repeat step one.

Now each time PhpMailer sends an email it will use your DKIM key. Don't forget to copy your Plesk DKIM key to your outside DNS server if you're not using Plesk for DNS.

If you still can't find your DKIM settings in Plesk, use this site http://dkimcore.org/tools/keycheck.html to get your DKIM record from your site.

Which "DKIM PhpMailer setup file" please ?
Where to paste the DKIM key from the DNS settings ?

In PHPMailer 5.5, I only found this :
$mail->DKIM_domain = 'example.com';
$mail->DKIM_private = '/var/dkim/dkim.private';
$mail->DKIM_selector = 'mail';
$mail->DKIM_passphrase = '';
$mail->DKIM_identity = $mail_from;

Not resolved.

The actual file name in that post is class.phpmailer.php You have already posted the sections that are required ... ;)
If you read all the posts in the thread via that posted link, you'll see an extract from a Plesk Support Doc:
"Private keys are located in the corresponding domain directory in /etc/domainkeys/ For example, /etc/domainkeys/example.com/default (for selector "default")"

Back