• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Forwarded to devs PHPMyAdmin does not load its resources properly

Francois Verollet

New Pleskian
TITLE

PHPMyAdmin does not load its resources properly

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Ubuntu 16.04
Plesk 18.0.31

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

When opening PHPMyAdmin through Plesk, the PHPMyAdmin HTML loads correctly, but the resources receive a 301 code, are redirected to another URL, and ends up in 404. Thus the page does not load.

The PHPMyAdmin URL is : /phpMyAdmin/index.php?db=xxx
A resource URL : /phpMyAdmin/js/vendor/codemirror/lib/codemirror.css?v=5.0.3 (301)
redirected to /domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/js/vendor/codemirror/lib/codemirror.css (404)

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

I can reproduce the issue on this server each time. However, on an other server also with Ubuntu 16.04 but Plesk 18.0.30, this does not happen.

ACTUAL RESULT

The HTML page is loaded, but not the resources. The page stays blank.

EXPECTED RESULT

I expect to see the PHPMyAdmin index page.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I've tried rebootink, plesk-repair, and restarting sw-cp-server but no luck.
I have not modified the configuration outside of Plesk.

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Is there a workaround?

Thanks!

The workaround is following : stop sw-cp-server, kill sw-cp-server processes if any, start sw-cp-server.

Hi Igor,
I did "service sw-cp-server stop", checked for remaining "sw-cp-server" processes (none), then "service sw-cp-server start".
Now the behavior has changed a bit, the resources go straight into 404 (eg: /domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/js/vendor/codemirror/lib/codemirror.css)
In the folder /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin, except for a tmp folder, nothing is in there indeed.

I compared with another server (working correctly), this folder does not exist, and the same file path is : /phpMyAdmin/js/vendor/codemirror/lib/codemirror.css?v=5.0.2.
If I try to access this URL on the faulty server, the URL is being redirected to /domaines/databases/[...] and ends up in 404.

So is there a configuration I should check that is referencing /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin instead of /opt/psa/phpMyAdmin (which appears to have the needed files), or forcing this /domains/databases redirection ?

Thanks

Back