• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

phpmyadmin fails to backup database

M

mrfisho

Okay I got through the admin panel to try and backup using phpmyadmin .,. I select all then save file as either zip or tar or nothing and then click go.. I get the usual wait time then get the popup asking where to save file .. I select a folder then click okay.. it shows it is download complete but data is empty.. Database is around 20meg and has been before I upgraded to 8.3 .. Used to download fine..

Hello,

Try increasing memory_limit in PLESK_ROOT_DIR/admin/conf/php.ini and restarting Plesk.

I have the same problem

I'm trying to backup a database, and I keep getting an empty export page (or if I try to "save as file" - a zero size file).

just to test the solution given above, I've increased the memory_limit in php.ini to 256M, and phpmyadmin now allows me to export larger tables. but it still returns an empty export for a 120MB database.

using plesk 8.3.0 on a linux server.

can anyone please help with this?

Back