• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

phpMyAdmin issue

F

fhkjhuii

I get this error when try to execute a query:

import.php: Missing parameter: import_type (FAQ 2.8)
import.php: Missing parameter: format (FAQ 2.8)

Is a fresh 64bit installation on a CentOS 5.5 64bit.

same problem... but

i have the same problem. but when i logout and then login the plesk system it workes once. with one database. to import sql.-datas in a next one i get the same errors. so: logout, login...

what happens? what to do?

Same problems here...

90% of functions i want to use give these errors. Installed on UBUNTU v10.

Help....

I have the same issue too on a CentOS server with Plesk Panel 10. It's one more of Plesk Panel 10 bugs. Ever since Plesk Panel 10 was installed, I have seen 4 - 5 bugs so far. I never had serious issues (except one with Postfix) with Plesk Panel 8.x and 9.x.
Apparently Plesk Panel 10 was released too early.

I had this problem on a server in the past, and I decided to run /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp10.9.0-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair (before Mr.Yes posted the method he/she used) and the issue stopped occurring, apparently the repair fixed it.

I get this error when try to execute a query:

import.php: Missing parameter: format (FAQ 2.8)

Is a fresh 64bit installation on a CentOS 5.5 64bit.

I'm getting this same error on a linux box with Plesk 10. Cannot import or export from database. SQL gives the same error for any function:

Hello for solve this issue you need change a file of session in phpmyadmin directory.

Istructions:

cd /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries/

mv session.inc.php session.inc.php-old

wget http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Autoupdate/Windows/8.1.1.2/120220/session.inc.php

/etc/init.d/psa restart

The fix above is for the Windows installation only. I am running Linux Plesk 10.0.1

I've also, discovered that the problem is caused by the either cached files or cookies on the local computer. This is the same in IE8, FF3 and Chrome. If you log out, clear the cache and the cookies, log in again and you can export/import. If you just log out, then log in again, you still get the error, you MUST clear the cache and cookies (tried both individually) to get a second login.

Not sure what this all means. Needs someone from Plesk to check out the error.

Fixed linux error

marco.saiu, I took another look at your suggested fix and it worked, however, my Plesk version is slightly different structure.

The session.inc.php file is located at:
/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries

Thanks for the fix.

David

Centos5 Plesk 10.0.1 Problem Solved

On the Centos5 Plesk 10.0.1 installation, the folder with the session.inc.php file is located at:
/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries

So I followed your directions but with this revised folder and the problem has gone away.

cd /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries

wget http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Autoupdate/Windows/8.1.1.2/120220/session.inc.php

/etc/init.d/psa restart

Ubuntu 10.04

The solution of marco.saiu fixed the problem for:
- Ubuntu 10.04 and Plesk 10.0.1

Thanks for that

@calenderwood says this fix is for Windows only. But I am running Ubuntu 10.04 with plesk 10.1.1. Will it work in my set up. I want to be absolutely sure before applying the fix in my linux installation. Could any body please clarify.

Fix for Linux

@calenderwood says this fix is for Windows only. But I am running Ubuntu 10.04 with plesk 10.1.1. Will it work in my set up. I want to be absolutely sure before applying the fix in my linux installation. Could any body please clarify.

Yes, this fix did work on my Linux box, with Centos5 Plesk 10.0.1 installation. So I followed the directions but with this revised folder change and the problem has gone away.

cd /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/libraries

wget http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Au...ession.inc.php

/etc/init.d/psa restart

Although this fix works, it does break things.

You can only have one active db admin session open at a time after applying this fix.

I've the same problem in plesk 11.5.

Although I've tried to replaced mentioned session file, I get new message while trying to access phpmyadmin:
ERROR: Using $this when not in object context (Config.class.php:1058)

Search for related Knowledge Base articles

Back