• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PhpMyAdmin problems

michaellunsford

Regular Pleskian
Since upgrading to 10.3 I've noticed that the AJAX functionality of PhpMyAdmin doesn't always work. It's intermittant -- so it works for a while then gets weird. The telltale sign is when that yellow 'searching' bar comes up then just goes away with no results (meaning the page doesn't change). That happens either when I use the built-in search tab, or when I manually write a mysql query. Click the "go" button, yellow "searching" or "loading" -- then it goes away but the page isn't updated. Odd, though, when I click the "browse" tab, that page loads with content.

When updating records in phpmyadmin, I also don't get the usual green '## rows affected' when the query has completed. The query does the job, though, because I can browse and see the changes. When running the "UPDATE" query, though, it just displays the yellow "loading" message -- then nothing.

Oddly enough, I can temporarily fix this problem by completely quitting the browser and logging back into plesk again. Run though some queries until it does it again -- rinse, & repeat.

Back