• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Physical Hosting Error

K

krtschmidt

Hello,

I am new to Plesk and, of course, I am having some issues....

I am trying to set up a client hosting account but I’m running into some bad luck.

When I try to create Physical Hosting I am getting this error:

DB query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:213
db_query(string 'SELECT d.displayName, d.cl_id, d.id FROM domains AS d, Repository AS r, certificates AS c WHERE d.cert_rep_id=r.rep_id AND r.component_id=c.id AND c.id=')
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.SSLCertificate.php:1038
get_cert_owner_info(string '')
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.IPAddressSelector.php:490
IPAddressSelectorForm->_get_cert_owner_info(string '')
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.IPAddressSelector.php:363
IPAddressSelectorForm->assign(object of type IPAddressSelector, boolean true, boolean false, integer '1')
4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PHostingManager.php:1964
PHostingForm->assign(object of type PHostingManager, boolean true, boolean true, boolean true, boolean false)
5: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\hosting\phosting_setup.php:269

Also when I try and create a new client or send a report I get this message:

Error: Error sending the report: plesk_mail() failed: mail() failed: mail() [<a href='function.mail'>function.mail</a>]: SMTP server response: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for [email protected]

Help! Thanks,

Kurt

Please specify the database provider you are using for Plesk database (Jet, MySQL, MSSQL). If you are using Jet consider switching it to MySQL with Plesk Reconfigurator.

Back