• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

physical hosting problem with 8.0.1

N

nveid

recently upgraded to 8.0.1 from 8.0.. And having some problems with physical hosting.

One of my clients disabled hosting on several of hist domains(so it seems, but he doesnt' recall doing that), and physical hosting can't be restored.

Whenever you go to setup physical hosting on the domain plesk freezes & i have to restart psa. Anyone else experiencing this problem or know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
RLB

Hi,

nearly the same problem with my Plesk installation. Setup for new or existing domains works a few times but stops working after some time. Restarting psa doesn't help.
It looks like the problem first appeared in version 8.0.1.

I hope you solved your problem and can give me some hints.

Bye,
Joerg

You'd be surprised how i fixed it.. not completely sure how i did it anymore.. But it involved editing the psa mysql db directly.. alot of editing by hand.. removing entries, & abunch of other stuff. Eventually i managed to fix it, the hardest part was figuring out which value relates to what.. Since everything is closed source.

same as my installation...
:(

(it runs into a time out, you cant find anything in logs)

Back