• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plan management and integration with Plesk

zooming

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I'm having problems with the way the sites are configured in SiteBuilder by Plesk.

The new SiteBuilder/Plesk integration schema puts every site in one plan (named like "Plesk_servername.domain.com") that was automatically created by Plesk in SiteBuilder.

So every user created in SiteBuilder by Plesk is now in this plan.

The problem is that this plan is configured with a number of regular sites equal the number of my SiteBuilder's license.

This way I can't limit the number of sites every user can have in SiteBuilder. The user account in Plesk is forcing this limit, but the user account in SiteBuilder is not.

I have several users that just go to the SiteBuilder's administrative panel and create a new site.

This integration has changed a lot in the various Plesk and SiteBuilder versions, but it is not getting better.

In old versions every user in SiteBuilder had a private plan, this behavior have changed and I think that the result is worst.

So, how can I solve this problem?

Is there a way to configure this new integration schema, so I'll end up with the SiteBuilder's user account with the same domain limit that they have in Plesk?

Thank you.

Alexandre

Back