• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Pleak is broken after an upgrade attempt!

L

lazy@

Guest
Hi
I tried to upgrade my Plesk from version 7.5.4 to Plesk 8.1 using Auto Installer.
However, when I clicked Install button in the Installer, the page loaded slowly then I got (Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage) error!
I tried to re-access Plesk CP but I always get the same error.
I assumed that maybe some processes are working in the background so I waited 3 hours and tried again, but it was the same thing.

Now, Plesk and email are not working, but Apache and FTP are working fine.

What shall I do to fix it?
 
maybe some of the services were updated, but others not which could cause the issue.

to repair the installation you can do a force reinstall of the rpms via ssh.


the rpm folder should be located at /root/swsoft/PSA_8.X.X/dist-rpm-FedoraCore-6-i386/base , but it might be on a different place according to the os

once you are there just run rpm -Uvh --force *.rpm
this will reinstall the plesk rpms and hope will fix the issue.
 
Back
Top