• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Please, please, could help me to fix this issue?

romulojose

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04 x64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk (Web Pro) on Ubuntu 20.04 x64 18.0.45 Update #2
Error: Could not get list of packages: 2022-08-20 09:16:50 INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json'] 2022-08-20 09:16:53 ERROR: W:Target Packages (all/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1, W:Target Packages (all/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1, W:Target Translations (all/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1, W:Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1, W:Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1, E:The repository 'http://mirror.truenetwork.ru/mariadb/repo/10.2/ubuntu bionic Release' no longer has a Release file., W:Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default., W:See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details., W:An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://dl.google.com/linux/mod-pagespeed/deb stable Release: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 78BD65473CB3BD13 Google Inc. (Linux Packages Signing Authority) 2022-08-20 09:16:53 ERROR: Exited with returncode 1.

El problema es que en el repo que tienes instalado ya no existe la version 10.2 de mariadb ( supongo ya la consideraron obsoleta ). Tendrías que hacer un update a un Mariadb de version arriba.
The problem is that in the repo you have installed there is no longer version 10.2 of mariadb (I guess it was considered obsolete). You would have to update to a higher version Mariadb.
Here's an article about it:

Remember to make database backups as indicated.

Error: Could not get list of packages: 2022-08-20 09:16:50 INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json'] 2022-08-20 09:16:53 ERROR: W:Target Packages (all/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1, W:Target Packages (all/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1, W:Target Translations (all/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1, W:Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1, W:Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1, E:The repository 'http://mirror.truenetwork.ru/mariadb/repo/10.2/ubuntu bionic Release' no longer has a Release file., W:Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default., W:See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details., W:An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://dl.google.com/linux/mod-pagespeed/deb stable Release: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 78BD65473CB3BD13 Google Inc. (Linux Packages Signing Authority) 2022-08-20 09:16:53 ERROR: Exited with returncode 1.
Muchas gracias tu interés en ayudarme a solucionar el problema Cike 76! voy a intentarlo y te informo los resultados!
Thank you very much for your interest in helping me solve the Cike 76 problem! I'll give it a try and let you know the results!

Back