1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Pleks Multi Server and Extensions

Discussion in 'Plesk Multi Server' started by neverseen, Jul 31, 2017.

1. neverseen

neverseen New Pleskian

20%
    Hello,

I am testing Plesk Multi Server. I have read the information that extensions only can be installed over the extension catalog.

It's only for my understanding.

First: You only install over the management node. The extension node on the service nodes is not functioning. Correct? I become a error when I klick on "Extension Link" on the service node. See picture...

Second: I am trying the new acronis backup cloud extension. Is it compatible with plesk multiserver?

I only managed to set up the backup cloud extension, by removing a node, then installing the acronis backup extension and then added the service node again. I don't think this is the official way? Or should i ask acronis for that issue?

Thanks and regards
    Neverseen

Attached Files:

2. Anthony

Anthony Basic Pleskian Staff Member

Hi @neverseen,

> The extension node on the service nodes is not functioning. Correct? I become a error when I klick on "Extension Link" on the service node. See picture...

It's correct. It's known issue and was mistakenly occurred during the last update. The extensions tab should be hidden on service nodes.

> Second: I am trying the new acronis backup cloud extension. Is it compatible with plesk multiserver?

You can ask Acronis but I'm not sure that it will be helpful.

The Acronis Backup Cloud extension is not officially supported yet and it was not properly tested nor with the single Plesk server, nor with the Plesk Multi Server. My recommendation is to wait until we will publish it in our Extensions Catalog ext.plesk.com.