• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Pleks Multi Server and Extensions

neverseen

New Pleskian
Hello,

I am testing Plesk Multi Server. I have read the information that extensions only can be installed over the extension catalog.

It's only for my understanding.

First: You only install over the management node. The extension node on the service nodes is not functioning. Correct? I become a error when I klick on "Extension Link" on the service node. See picture...

Second: I am trying the new acronis backup cloud extension. Is it compatible with plesk multiserver?

I only managed to set up the backup cloud extension, by removing a node, then installing the acronis backup extension and then added the service node again. I don't think this is the official way? Or should i ask acronis for that issue?

Thanks and regards
Neverseen

Attachments

• plesk-ext-error.png
    plesk-ext-error.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi @neverseen,

> The extension node on the service nodes is not functioning. Correct? I become a error when I klick on "Extension Link" on the service node. See picture...

It's correct. It's known issue and was mistakenly occurred during the last update. The extensions tab should be hidden on service nodes.

> Second: I am trying the new acronis backup cloud extension. Is it compatible with plesk multiserver?

You can ask Acronis but I'm not sure that it will be helpful.

The Acronis Backup Cloud extension is not officially supported yet and it was not properly tested nor with the single Plesk server, nor with the Plesk Multi Server. My recommendation is to wait until we will publish it in our Extensions Catalog ext.plesk.com.

Back