• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesbackup problem!!

J

josesan311

Hello guys, thanks for taking your time to read my post.
This thing is driving me nuts, i cannot backup one of exiting domains.
Everytime i do

/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup -v domains mydomain.com /backup/backup.psa

Runtime error: The following domains were not found on the host: mydomain.com at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/PleskX.pm line 147.

But the domain is there!
Can someone give me a hand on this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

seems like a bug, try to report to swsoft..

there is another way - you can specify domains in a file (one domain per line) and use `-f file` option instead of specifying domains in a command line.. this method works for me..

btw, i cannot repeat it on my plesk 8.2.1 FreeBSD 6.1 82070921.23, backup with exactly the same command is made..

what the version you run? also check that domain record exists in your plesk database:

# mysql -uadmin -pADMINPASSWORD -Dpsa -e"select * from domains where name = 'mydomain.com';"

Originally posted by josesan311
Hello guys, thanks for taking your time to read my post.
This thing is driving me nuts, i cannot backup one of exiting domains.
Everytime i do

/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup -v domains mydomain.com /backup/backup.psa

Runtime error: The following domains were not found on the host: mydomain.com at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/PleskX.pm line 147.

But the domain is there!
Can someone give me a hand on this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

The error says about incorrect syntax for pleskbackup.
Your exact command is successful on my Plesk 8.2.1 server, please specify your Plesk version and give output of /usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup --help.

This command gives similar error:

~# /usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup domains mydomain.com /backup/backup.psa -v

this one is successful:

~# /usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup -v domains mydomain.com /backup/backup.psa

./anb

Back