• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.1.1 and apache2

UweP

Regular Pleskian
Hi. I got a problem. Every time I try to put a website into maintainence mode, all websites stop beeing available. the webserver seems to be down. no apache process is running. after a short time though, it seems like the webserver is automatically started again. can anyone help me with this problem?

Goto Server management --> Settings and there is "Apache restart interval" try to change values. Maybe that helps.

hm, apache shouldn't stop running after changing maintainence mode for a website. so that wouldn't solve the real problem. ;(

thank you anyway :)

After todays upgrade this problem is still there. After reactivating a website (disabling mainainence mode) all websites are not available anymore for a short time period.

The generation of a new Apache configuration to host <xxxxxxx> failed. The following (s) has (have) occurred:

Can not restart web server:

Please correct the error / in the templates of the Apache configuration and try to generate the configuration file.

What can i do

This seems like the problem I'm having - whenever a new domain is created all websites on the server go down for up to a minute. It seems like apache is being restarted but REALLY slowly.

Any one have any suggestions on how to speed this up? At the current speed it's impossible to run a shopping cart system like WHMCS because after the order is complete the page goes down and the confirmation page is never shown.

**edit**

I just found this thread which solved my problem... perhaps it will for you too

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=108083

Last edited:
Back