• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk 10.2 cannot add domains

maddogx

New Pleskian
Hello,
After i upgraded my plesk 9.5 to 10.2,
I started receive strange error when trying to add any subscription (new domain) to a user:
Error: Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Unable to restore the DNS zone: an error occurred while adding the testtesttest.com. IN AXFR 84.95.244.160 record: Incorrect DNS record values were specified.

I don't understand whats going on, I don’t use the dns server on the plesk machine and I disabled it also via the panel.
I just stuck, cant add any more domains….

Please help.

I upgraded from Plesk 10.0.1 to 10.1.1 and everything broke. Parallels is still working on little issues
such as email not functioning correctly.
I've read the posts that you wrote on upgrading from 10.1.x to 10.2 and they seem to be only two issues, domains not being able to be created and ftp issue. While ftp issue seems to be that IP addressing scheme is corrupted. I do not yet understand the domain creation issue.

It seems as if 10.2 has corrected many issues in 10.1.1 and I would like to upgrade to 10.2 but need more info on your problems. If everyone that upgraded to 10.2 post their issues I'd greatly appreciate it. I think it would help everyone.

Please execute the following command and send output to me in private message:
"%plesk_dir%\admin\bin\dbclient.exe" --direct-sql --sql="select * from dns_recs_t"

I've successfully resolved but i don't thkns this is normal.

I had to delete all ipv6 record from psa database table dns_recs_t.

How's this that with ipv6 records in dns template plesk explodes?

Back