1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

plesk 10.2 cannot add domains

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by maddogx, Apr 9, 2011.

1. maddogx

maddogx New Pleskian

85%
    Hello,
    After i upgraded my plesk 9.5 to 10.2,
    I started receive strange error when trying to add any subscription (new domain) to a user:
    Error: Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Unable to restore the DNS zone: an error occurred while adding the testtesttest.com. IN AXFR 84.95.244.160 record: Incorrect DNS record values were specified.

I don't understand whats going on, I don’t use the dns server on the plesk machine and I disabled it also via the panel.
    I just stuck, cant add any more domains….

Please help.

2. NeuroPsyche

NeuroPsyche Regular Pleskian

23%
    I upgraded from Plesk 10.0.1 to 10.1.1 and everything broke. Parallels is still working on little issues
    such as email not functioning correctly.
    I've read the posts that you wrote on upgrading from 10.1.x to 10.2 and they seem to be only two issues, domains not being able to be created and ftp issue. While ftp issue seems to be that IP addressing scheme is corrupted. I do not yet understand the domain creation issue.

It seems as if 10.2 has corrected many issues in 10.1.1 and I would like to upgrade to 10.2 but need more info on your problems. If everyone that upgraded to 10.2 post their issues I'd greatly appreciate it. I think it would help everyone.

3. maddogx

maddogx New Pleskian

85%
    Anybody?? Why plesk support is paid.... i just can't do anything with my paid license now

4. PavelV

PavelV Plesk for Windows Staff Member

Please execute the following command and send output to me in private message:
    "%plesk_dir%\admin\bin\dbclient.exe" --direct-sql --sql="select * from dns_recs_t"

5. DavideF

DavideF New Pleskian

35%
    Hi i've the same problem. How can i resolve? may i pm you?

6. DavideF

DavideF New Pleskian

35%
    I've successfully resolved but i don't thkns this is normal.

I had to delete all ipv6 record from psa database table dns_recs_t.

How's this that with ipv6 records in dns template plesk explodes?