• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.4.4 - Cannot set PHP directives per domain while running FastCGI

fidget253

New Pleskian
I cannot set PHP directives per domain while running fastCGI. All domains were working correct running FastCGI on Plesk 10.3.1. Now it almost seems like the domain level php.ini file is being ignored or not used. Changes were also made to the global configure but this did not work. Any ideas?

I also did a find | grep for any file containing a 2M limit. There are no such files

[root@ruhosting /]# find -name php.ini | grep 2M - gave no results
[root@ruhosting /]# find -name php.ini - all php.ini files, none have 2M as a value
./etc/php.ini
./usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini
./var/www/vhosts/rileyssweettreats.com/etc/php.ini
./var/www/vhosts/uberstine.com/etc/php.ini
./var/www/vhosts/ruhosting.me/etc/php.ini
./var/www/vhosts/uptime.ruhosting.me/etc/php.ini
./var/www/vhosts/perfectdayperfecthair.com/etc/php.ini
./var/www/vhosts/footballnewsaustralia.com/etc/php.ini

I've got the same problem: I cannot set the upload_tmp_dir PHP variable, so I got UPLOAD_ERR_NO_TMP_DIR error.

I tried setting it in the following files, without any success:
%vhost%/conf/php.ini
%vhost%/conf/vhost.conf
/etc/php5/cgi/php.ini
/etc/php5/cli/php.ini
/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

Then I launched:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all
/etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Nothing to do.

phpinfo() still tells me that upload_tmp_dir is not set. :(

Last edited:
It's a shame that Parallels released this buggy version of PLESK. That's one of the biggest errors in the latest release.

Plesk changes the vhosts to use an own php.ini file for each domain, located in ...vhosts/domain.tld/etc/php.ini, but PLESK doesn't create that file.....

It's a shame that Parallels released this buggy version of PLESK. That's one of the biggest errors in the latest release.

Plesk changes the vhosts to use an own php.ini file for each domain, located in ...vhosts/domain.tld/etc/php.ini, but PLESK doesn't create that file.....

It works! Thanks! You saved my day! :)

Back