• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk 10.4.4 high memory usage

I

IgoKonrads

After upgrading to 10.4.4 I have noticed that the memory usage is very high and at one point the server stopped responding cause memory and swap was full.

The process taking all the memory is apache so has anything changed regarding apache in 10.4.4 upgrade? I can see that I can now edit apache modules via plesk so has some been added by the update and are worth turning off?

Here is a screenshot of what I have so would be nice if someone could advise what can be turned off and what should definitely stay on.

I am using my server for websites and eCommerce sites but nothing too complicated. I am using imagemagic and php as cgi for one site if this makes any difference.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Igo

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-12-03 at 14.02.30.png
    Screen Shot 2011-12-03 at 14.02.30.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 35
Same issues after upgrading, i think same server usage, server hangs becouse apache uses all the memory. Gets very hard to do anythin on the server and seems a lot of httpd processes.

I'll try adding some more memory later..

Ya same here! This is BS I'm no longer using Plesk ever again tried for years now I'm throwing in the towel. good by Plesk you piece of #@$@#$

Just one of many Plesk problems. You have about a 50% chance of an upgrade working 100% junk i tell ya junk!

Another pissed off Plesk user. 1and1.com hosting offers no support neither does Parallels. Good by to both of you #@$#@$ companies...

Back