• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PLESK 10.4.4 PHP settings not saved

ok but where is saved the configuration of each php hosting.

Hi,

This bug is also present in MU10. (using Apache or Fastcgi)

Putting "safe_mode on" in the global configuration is not done. (security)

Is there a descent fix for this problem please?

Kind regards,
B

The problem still exists.
All PHP settings are not saved in the php.ini file, but only for customers who after Nov 29, 2011 were created.

Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_Debian 6.0
10.4.4 Update #13, FastCGI

I confirm.

Plesk does't save any PHP settings for customers. For example, I set display_errors to 'On' and error_reporting to 'E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE' and Plesk put default settings in customer php.ini (display_errors to 'Off' and error_reporting to 'E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED').

Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_CentOS 6
10.4.4 #13
FastCGI with globally safe_mode = off

I'm having an issue and its probably from the same case.
I've changed EVERYWHERE display_errors to 'On' but no errors apear! Global php.ini, client settings, subscription settings, domain settings, subdomain settings, all together or one each time. No errors apear.

Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4 #13 Debian 6.0.3
Apache with globally safe_mode = off

please everyone confirm if you are using PHP 5.2 or 5.3!?

I believe upgrading to PHP 5.3 would solve this problem, but the problem is how to do is from Plesk in 10.4.4 (I can see an option to upgrade PHP in 10.3.1 but not in 10.4.4)

I'm using PHP 5.2.6. But I don't know whether the bug still exists on my server with MU13. I tested it only with the version which was the current version on Dec 17.

I am also having a "similar" problem running under FastCGI

I have set safe_mode = Off in the global /etc/php.ini
In each domains /etc/php.ini the value shows as safe_mode ="off" (with "")
Running phpinfo(); shows safe_mode = off

However certain scripts like Openx & Joomla! 2.5 installer report

safe_mode = On

If I edit the domains /etc/php.ini and remove the "" to safe_mode = off the notifications go away.
Every time subscriptions are updated all the custom PHP values passed using the panel are enclosed in ""

--info--
PHP: 5.3.9
PLESK 10.4.4 #MU13

The same Problem

Any solution for the safe_mode

I install the new PLSK 10.4.4 and Debian 6 x64

The problem is for Joomal 2.5 i need safe_mode Off

Yesterday I updated to MU15. And my "apt-get dist-upgrade" under Debian 5 x64 said, that an update for PHP is available (which I installed).

Today I tested the PHP settings via Plesk per Domain. And it works! I don't know what fixed the error, whether MU15 or the MUs before or the PHP update. But for me the bug is fixed.

As a side note: The PHP update also replaced the config files and now safe_mode is Off by default.

The problem still exists!!!
All PHP settings are not saved in the php.ini file.

Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_Debian 6.0
10.4.4 Update #15, FastCGI

Helo, the same problem here.

Updated to #16, the problem still exists.

there is a lot of processes like this in my server:

"/usr/bin/sw-engine-cgi -c /opt/psa/admin/conf/php.ini -d auto_prepend_file=auth.php3 -u psaadm"

someone else noticed this?

Back