• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10.4 and Coldfusion 8/9

Pete EBH UK

New Pleskian
Plesk 10.4 - Coldfusion 8/9 Integration fails - Error: Incorrect installation path

Hi,

I have found a few related posts but nothing that fixes my problem.

I built a previous Linux 64 server and colfusion Integration worked first time with Plesk 10 and Coldfusion 8. The hard drive failed and I rebuilt, this time coldfusion integration fails every time with 8, 8.0.1, 9 and 9.0.1.

I have Coldfusion installed at - /opt/coldfusion9 which is what I enter into coldfusion settings and it throws the error - Error: Incorrect installation path. I also tried /opt/coldfusion9/runtime and /opt/coldfusion9/runtime/bin

If I do - cat /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log I get this:

stdout:
error:
Cannot exec /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/buildmodule.sh /opt/coldfusion9/runtime/bin:
No such file or directory
cfmng: no Coldfusion module found and cannot build one
cfmng: see error log for details
cfmng: please consult the Release Notes
cfmng: now to enable Coldfusion on SuSE or x86_64 Linux

I am now running the 32 bit Linux Install of Coldfusion 9, the 32 bit version of 8 worked before.

My Plesk coldfusion support module version is - 10.13.0-cos6.build1013110801.18

The OS is Linux CentOS 6 - 64bit and I have GCC, GLIBC installed.

I feel that because this same configuration has installed successfully before, this maybe due to a missing dependency. I am confident that the 32bit install on 64bit is not an issue as it worked before, also coldfusion itself is running fine and web administrator:8500 accessible and working also.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Pete

Last edited:
Pete,

I'm having the exact same issue with Plesk Panel 10.4.4 and both ColdFusion 8 and 9 under CentOS Linux (64-bit). Have you had any success resolving this issue?

I currently have an open support ticket and will post back once there is a resolution.

Thanks much,
--Dave Ziegler
Ziegler Technical Solutions LLC
david -at- ziegler.us

After a few weeks of working the Plesk support and finding no resolution, I decided to go with another control panel solution. If there ever is an answer, I'd consider going back. It was my only issue.

Sergius,

My ticket was 1323151.

If you do find a solution, please let me know. I would consider trying Plesk again if you could get ColdFusion 9 working.

Best regards,
--Dave

Sergius, yes indeed I have an unlicensed plesk 10 linux box which I will obtain a License for as soon as I get this working.

It must be file permission/path or dependency related, I have heard from loads of people who have given up on Plesk because of this.

In most cases it would appear that the people suffering problems installed Plesk before they installed CF on the Linux box.

A nice how-to will boost Plesk License sales overnight.

Pete

Back