• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10 AtMail - Uninstallation

cartwright118

New Pleskian
Hello,

Could someone help please...I have a problem where I have uninstalled Atmail out of the Application Vault within Plesk Panel 10.4.4, but it still continues to show as an installed Component. (Please see attached file with some screenshots).

On the 'Add Product Components' page it shows Atmail as installed an Up-To-Date but on the 'Install and Upgrade' page it shows as updates being available for Atmail. Despite already being uninstalled (Please see attachments of all images).

AtMail was installed via using Application Vault > My Apps > Add App > Atmail Open > OK

Thank you
Christian

Attachments

• My Apps.png
    My Apps.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Installed Apps.png
    Installed Apps.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Install Or Upgrade Products.png
    Install Or Upgrade Products.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Add Product Components.png
    Add Product Components.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 4
Thank you for the reply - IgorG.

I had already completed the instructions from that exact page prior to posting on the forums, I have already uninstalled AtMail. When completing the command 'msiexec /x {86774763-0CD3-4152-93B9-272BA8B17A0D}' it displays 'This action is only valid for products that are currently installed'

The database doesn't exist and neither do the Username or Tables within the database.

Regards
Christian

Last edited:
Well. Looks like you have uninstalled Atmail. What sort of problem now you have?

Thank you IgorG.

As stated in my post at the beginning, the problem is that it is still showing as installed in Plesk panel and attempts to update - the update is failing (because of course, its not actually installed as I uninstalled it)

The program is no longer on my system but Plesk thinks it is, it is still showing in the panel as installed.

Regards
Christian

try disabling it from plesk db psa. Or remove it from server component section. Select any other webmail in webmail section

Back