1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 10 upgrade - Service Unavailable

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by hoangh2, Dec 2, 2010.

1. hoangh2

hoangh2 Guest

Hi support ,

My Server have upgrade Plesk from 9.5.2 to Plesk 10 . But now only Plesk Control Panel can access , but all our website is error with "Service Unavailable" ( All Website is assign one application pool for each domain or place all in the shared application pool is same Error ) . The error log like this :

"Application pool 'plesk(default)(2.0)(pool)' is being automatically disabled due to a series of failures in the process(es) serving that application pool."

Pls help me to fix this error , because I can't find the setup install Plesk 10 to repair Plesk now . Or downgrade back to Plesk 9 .

Many Thanks !

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    First of all make sure that IIS works in 32-bit mode and you haven't 64-bit IIS modules there.

3. hoangh2

hoangh2 Guest

Yes , my IIS Service works only in 32bit mode . I think maybe the installation over Web have a error , so how can I reinstall one more time ?