• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 10 upgrade - Service Unavailable

H

hoangh2

Hi support ,

My Server have upgrade Plesk from 9.5.2 to Plesk 10 . But now only Plesk Control Panel can access , but all our website is error with "Service Unavailable" ( All Website is assign one application pool for each domain or place all in the shared application pool is same Error ) . The error log like this :

"Application pool 'plesk(default)(2.0)(pool)' is being automatically disabled due to a series of failures in the process(es) serving that application pool."

Pls help me to fix this error , because I can't find the setup install Plesk 10 to repair Plesk now . Or downgrade back to Plesk 9 .

Many Thanks !

First of all make sure that IIS works in 32-bit mode and you haven't 64-bit IIS modules there.

Yes , my IIS Service works only in 32bit mode . I think maybe the installation over Web have a error , so how can I reinstall one more time ?

Back