• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5.30 - Horde SMTP mailer not working

Katana

New Pleskian
Hello,

After update to Plesk 11.5.30 I'm having problems with SMTP mailer change. I don't want Plesk hosting server to be sender therefore we always change SMTP mailer to one of out outgoing mail servers. This time, changing SMTP mailer does not work or I'm doing something wrong.
First of all, usual conf file that was used to change those settings were "/etc/psa-webmail/horde/imp/servers.php" but this time around that file wasn't there except old ones - servers.php_new servers.php.rpmsave.

So, what should I do to change when user sends mail using Horde webmail to use smtp server and not the lovalhost?

Thank you

/etc/psa-webmail/horde/horde/conf.php ? Note that it is likely to be overwritten on upgrade.

Last edited:
/etc/psa-webmail/horde/horde/conf.php

if (ini_get("safe_mode") == "1") { // Safe mode in action
$conf['mailer']['params']['host'] = 'XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX';
$conf['mailer']['params']['port'] = 25;
$conf['mailer']['params']['auth'] = false;
$conf['mailer']['type'] = 'smtp';
} else {
$conf['mailer']['params']['sendmail_path'] = '/usr/sbin/sendmail';
$conf['mailer']['params']['sendmail_args'] = '-oi';
$conf['mailer']['type'] = 'smtp';

Yes, I already change it as you can see but still when I send email from webmail, in source, I can see local IP address as sender and not the outgoing mail server one...

You are aware that the part for "Safe mode in action" will never be executed, aren't you?

Last edited:
Oh s***, thanks man, out of focus apparently...
Removed it all together and just left those first four lines regarding mailer (params/type)

Back