• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5.30 Migration & Transfer Manager Issue

ehsan

New Pleskian
Hello,

I'm trying to transfer some accounts between 2 centos servers using the plesk Migration & Transfer Manager. Both servers are 11.5.30 MU15 and centos.
The transfer task finishes successfully but only the customer is created on destination server. The domain fails to transfer.
As I checked the logs, found this line in conflict log:
<migration-status total-accounts="1" total-domains="0" completed-accounts="1" completed-domains="0">
and also this:
Unable to find a backup file with the data for the domain . The data for the domain will not be restored.

I tried to transfer between to other servers (same version and os) but had no success.

Anybody has any idea as I should migrate 200 accounts to a new server and I think a new MU is needed! :)

Regards,

I have discovered lot's of log files related to the migration task. Can you specify which file is useful for debug in this case?

I got passed this issue with migrating customer or subscription(s) twice! At least managed to migrate a 200 customers/subscriptions server.
example: migration finishes successfully but in result the subscription is missing in destination. so I just migrated just the subscription(s) again and it worked.

Not for me. The client is migrated but not the subscription. If i migrate only the subscription again it does not work... Is seems there is an issue with the migration manager...

Back