• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5.30 Qmail + Mailman failed with code 553: sorry, that domain isn't in my li

TristanA

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

Since a few days when I send emails to various mailing lists I have the following error message in /var/log/mailman/smtp-failure :

Jul 23 09:53:23 2014 (10838) delivery to [email protected] failed with code 553: sorry, that 'domain Is not in my list of allowed rcpthosts (# 5.7.1)

This message is the same for all external email addresses to the server.

Can you help?

Thank for the help.

Tristan

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your reply.

But mails are sent from the roundcube webmail or from an email client Thunderbird imap.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Igor,

i follow the recipe you tell here, but after run mchk utility to rebuild Qmail configuration (in my case) i still have problems to get mail just for one domain. The rest of domains works ok.

i get this problem just after migrate some domains from one plesk server to another, but as i tell you i only have problems to recibe emails in 1 domain only. When i try to send emails to any account of it (from external mail servers as gmail or others) i get always: failed with code 553: sorry, that 'domain Is not in my list of allowed rcpthosts (# 5.7.1)

Any ideas? Thanks a lot in advance!

suffering from the same issue.. plesk 12:

# tail -f smtp-failure
Aug 07 19:20:09 2015 (33000) delivery to [email protected] failed with code 553: sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
Aug 07 19:20:09 2015 (33000) delivery to [email protected] failed with code 553: sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
Aug 07 19:20:56 2015 (33000) All recipients refused: {'txxxxxxxxxu@iyxxxxtr': (553, "sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)")}, msgid: <[email protected]>

Back