• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5 Domain / Subscription Delete error

DNC Tech Support

New Pleskian
Hi there,

I get the following error when I try to delete a domain / subscription.

Error: Unable to remove domain: Error during domain.com updateZone: dnsmng failed: Unknown error 0x80131500 (COM Interop Error 80131500, Description: Management error: ErrorCode: Failed, Details: DNS_ERROR_INVALID_IP_ADDRESS, Exception: System.Management.ManagementException: Generic failure at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode) at System.Management.ManagementObject.Put(PutOptions options) at System.Management.ManagementObject.Put() at WMIMsDNS.Provider.SetAllowRecursion(Boolean val)) at allow recursion

I am using Plesk 11.5 on Windows 2008R2

Its a recent install with Microsoft DNS Service. It is the first time that we tried deleting and are getting this error. Creating is not a problem and other features seem to be working fine. We recently migrated from Plesk 9.5 from a different machine to a new machine with Plesk 11.5. Migration process was successful and there are no problems with the domains. It's only when we delete we are getting this error.

Any Help guidance is appreciated.

Many Thanks

Bharat

Looks like something wrong with MSDNS server. Need detailed investigation directly on your server. You can contact Support Team. As possible workaround I can suggest you switch to BIND server in Server Components. I hope it will help.

Looks like something wrong with MSDNS server. Need detailed investigation directly on your server. You can contact Support Team. As possible workaround I can suggest you switch to BIND server in Server Components. I hope it will help.

Hi Igor,

Thank you for the quick info. I don't wish to shift to BIND as we need Microsoft DNS on the machine and would like it that way unless absolutely necessary.

I will try and contact support, we have just acquired this machine with pre-installed Plesk. So not sure what kind of support options are available.

I will give that a try and see how it goes.

Thanks

Bharat

Back