• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11.5 is very close to release. Last chance for your feedback

Have you tried Plesk 11.5?

• Yes, and I don't like the change (tell us why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and I will not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the DNS Blackhole-List feature ? This was used to be under " Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings". The checkbox and corresponding input field is gone ?!

Where is the DNS Blackhole-List feature ? This was used to be under " Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings". The checkbox and corresponding input field is gone ?!

Markus, is "BIND DNS server support" installed?
If yes, you should see "Switch on spam protection based on DNS blackhole lists" at "Tools & Settings" -> "Server-Wide Mail Settings" ->"Settings", if not - it is hidden according to "optional/remote DNS" feature.

Markus, is "BIND DNS server support" installed?
If yes, you should see "Switch on spam protection based on DNS blackhole lists" at "Tools & Settings" -> "Server-Wide Mail Settings" ->"Settings", if not - it is hidden according to "optional/remote DNS" feature.

Krill, i uninstalled it, because i don't need a DNS Server in Plesk, BUT this is actually no DNS-Server feature, it's a postfix feature. I don't need BIND installed to use it, could you guys make it non-dependant ? As i said, BIND is NOT needed to use this feature in postfix and it's clearly a MAIL/SPAM related feature which is needed.

Will the 11.5.30 update be official soon? (I see the changelog on your pages, but unavailable on panel, but the mirror concerned have well the 11.5.30)

Regards.

Last edited:
Will the 11.5.30 update be official soon? (I see the changelog on your pages, but unavailable on panel, but the mirror concerned have well the 11.5.30)

Regards.

I see it now, but still marked (testing), so surely not validated yet?

I too would like to know this. Currently I feel like we're in limbo. I can see that the update is now available from the admin panel. But without an official firing of the starting gun, I'm reluctant to be one of the first to get arrows in my back. What's the status of the release please?

Hi, today it must be already available for installation and upgrade (for those who chose to be notified at "early adopter" level). It took several weeks more than originally declared date, but we really wanted to include those additional fixes.

There has a been a problem with some Plesk versions that it ignored the choice of early/regular/late. The fix must be already shipped. i.e. if you are already on 11.0 MU#55, the early adopter should not be shown to you. If that is still an issue, screenshot will be much appreciated - we will investigate further.

Hello, yesterday Plesk 11.5 has been widely announced as released in "early adopter" release.

We would like to thank everyone for your involvement in Plesk 11.5 preview. We hope altogether we can make Plesk a better product.
Your feedback was a great help in discovering problems and much influenced product development.

We are closing the thread now. Whichever issue you notice with Plesk 11.5, feel free to submit it to the forum. Whichever idea or request you have, plesk.uservoice.com will gladly accept it and will let everyone support it with their votes.
Plesk 11.5 evaluation licenses are terminated now, but it will not impact your servers for about a month since now. Also you can always download 15-day trial from parallels.com

The team will continue monitoring issues and issuing fixes weekly.

Thank you so much!

Plesk team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back