• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11 custom skin for Plesk 12

SacAutos

Regular Pleskian
Dumb question. I made some minor modifications to the Plesk 11 skin dated 6/26/13 and made my own custom skin from it. Can I use that on Plesk 12 or do I have to grab the Plesk 12 skin and apply my changes to it and upload that?

Well, since nobody seemed to know what the deal was, I embarked on solving it myself over the weekend. My first barrier was that the link that you can find on the Plesk 12 branding page to take you to the documentation on how to create a skin is 404'd. Nice. However, with a little bit of detective work, I was able to determine that the page is actually here:

http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP12/12.0/Doc/en-US/online/plesk-themes-guide/index.htm

It seems that there has been no change to the procedures since Plesk 11. Not unexpected. However, after examining the custom_css, I see that there are in fact some changes to the skin. So I copied the default, reapplied my small updates under a new name; and installed my new skin. All is well and the case is closed.

Back