• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11 Customer Account not forwarding to PayPal

OhJames

New Pleskian
Hey Guys,

I recently upgraded our servers to Plesk 11, When customers are in their account and have bills due and click "Pay All Outstanding Bills" from the "Account" tab. It redirects to a page and does nothing (See attachment), normally it then transfers them to the PayPal Express Checkout. Ive check all the payment gateway settings and all is correct. This use to work fine in Plesk 10.4. Any ideas?

Thanks
CRN Central

Attachments

• Plesk 11 stuck when fowarding to paypal.jpg
    Plesk 11 stuck when fowarding to paypal.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 14
Hello,

Fix for this issue will be shipped with the nearest micro-update. If you send me credentials for SSH access via private message, we will fix this for you rig now.

Having the same issue in CBM Storefront

I'm having a similar issue with Paypal in the CBM storefront. When a customer completes the checkout process. The account is created (in a pending state), and an invoice is generated. But, the customer has no instructions for what to do at that point. I had thought that an invoice would be created within PayPal or at best the customer would be redirected to Paypal to complete the checkout.

Sometimes this kind of minimal problems creates with any payment gateway. Paypal is the best one gateway for online payment and accepted widely by many people. There are other gateways also provides the services of online payment like merchantinc.com which I am using, it is also one of the secure payment gateway provides advanced fraud detection suit you can customize filters and tools to match your business needs.

Having the same issue in CBM Storefront
I'm having a similar issue with Paypal in the CBM storefront. When a customer completes the checkout process. The account is created (in a pending state), and an invoice is generated. But, the customer has no instructions for what to do at that point. I had thought that an invoice would be created within PayPal or at best the customer would be redirected to Paypal to complete the checkout.

I'm having the exact same problem.. Will just go straight through to an order confirmation page with no sign of PayPal integrating anywhere. IPN works tested from PayPal sandbox and an invoice is made in the backend. Any one got a fix?

Back