• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11 Disk Usage shows 0 B and Web Statistics are not updated

Knarf

Basic Pleskian
Plesk 11 Disk Usage shows 0 B and Web Statistics are not updated [solved]

Hi all,

Recently I had to reinstall the complete webserver with Plesk because of a harddisk error, so I took the advantage of installing the newest Plesk 11.
I made a fresh installation with a standard package of my provider Strato with Ubuntu 12.04.1 64bit + Plesk 11.0.9
I imported a backup of my previous setup (which was Ubuntu 10.04 64bit + Plesk 10.3.1)

All worked well without issues, so a big compliment to the Plesk team. My first impression of Plesk 11 is very positive. The user interface looks very good is really a big improvement.
Except for the following problems which I hope someone can help with:

Problem 1:
Under 'Domains', the disk usage for all domains = 0 B

Problem 2:
The Web Statistics of all domains are not updated. I am using awstats.
The last update date on the awstats page is from the day before the backup (a few days ago).

I am not sure if both problems are related to each other.

Regarding to problem 2 I also tried this on a freshly created domain (so with less traffic generated):
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=my_domain_name.tld
But the process never ends and is stuck.
The statistics page of 'my_domain_name.tld' shows an empty page with 2 empty directories.

I think there maybe an error with statistics calculation program, especially because it is a freshly installed server (but with imported backup from a previous Plesk version)

What can I do to solve problem 1 and 2?
Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.

Attachments

• disk-usage-0.JPG
    disk-usage-0.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Maybe you have to wait 24 hours until statistics and disc usages were created..???
I had the same problem with a Strato V-server, Ubuntu 12.04 and Plesk 11 after a fresh migration.
Next morning everything was o.k.

Last edited:
Hi GerdSchrewe,

Thanks for your reply and you were right!
I waited somewhat longer, and the server is now up for 36 hours.
Both problems are gone away automagically. The disk space is showing up and the statistics now work!
So I am very happy now. :)

Please disregard my message.

Last edited:
Hi , i've just noticed your thread. I've created a similar thread in the forum but no answer till now. I have to say that i'm operating the server (plesk 11.0.9) more than 6 days now and the issue persists. The issue seems to be appeared after installing the MU24.

The lack of stats updates may be a result in an error in the configuration of your v-server if it is Virtuozzo-based. This issue basically stops cronjobs from running when they should.

Take a look here (see end of thread where Ubuntu is mentioned): http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=258358

I note the OP is finding that the calculation procedure doesn't end, and that he's running 12.04 and I don't know if it applies to that or not. So his problem may not be related to this (but might be worth checking anyway, just in case).

Thanks!

Thank you Raouf. I ll try this today to see what is going on. I'll keep you updated.

Regards,
Andrew

Back