• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11 Install Fails: Zend_Exception: File "Db\Adapter\Pdo\Mysql.php" does not exis

MitchellK

New Pleskian
I am trying to install Plesk 11 on a fresh Windows 2008 SP2 64bit server. After I run the autoinstaller (AI.EXE) and I try to open the Plesk interface in a browser, I receive the following error message:

ERROR: Zend_Exception
File "Db\Adapter\Pdo\Mysql.php" does not exist or class "Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql" was not found in the file

0: Loader.php:99
Zend_Loader::loadClass(string 'Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql')
1: Db.php:250
Zend_Db::factory(object of type Zend_Config)
2: Abstract.php:155
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract::initDbAdapter()
3: Abstract.php:118
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract->_initDbAdapter()
4: Abstract.php:39
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract->run()
5: Abstract.php:24
CommonPanel_Application_Abstract::init()
6: auth.php3:136

During installation, I noticed several warnings in the console that "The system cannot find the file specified."

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Plesk, but the same thing happens again. I have had the same problem on two different servers. What is the problem here?

As an addendum to my previous post, it looks like the culprit for this problem is that Plesk did not install the scripts needed in the admin/plib/Db/Adapter/Pdo directory. Seems that there should be a file called Mysql.php in here, and there is none.

Havn't run into this problem with plesk 11 I just did a base install on a windows 2012 server without any roles or anything installed on it yet. The installer should be self contained. Maybe the installer is hosed? Or its possible when it extracted the files something got screwed up? I'd try just downloading it again or wiping the extracted files out and run ai.exe again.

I know that's not much but figured i'd throw in my two cents since plesk 11 forum posts seem to be fairly quiet in responses.

Well, I reuninstalled (?) Plesk, and then removed the /Program Files (x86)/Parallels/Plesk/admin folder as well as the /Plesk/admin folder. After that, I redownloaded the autoinstaller, and installed it again. This time it worked. Strange. Perhaps there was an issue when attempting to download the mysql.php file. Thanks for your help.

Back