• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11... Suggestions...

NeuroPsyche

Regular Pleskian
Another suggestion...
Plesk needs to be current with times.
The Web Presence Builder needs to be able to handle, or rather import for it's header a .swf file... or animaged .gif

I've been banging my head trying to figure out how to replace the boring static canned headers with something of this time, a nice moving animaged .swf. We need, as admin, sysops, and users of Plesk to be able to keep up with the times. For a CMS not to have the ability to add these normal, now day features, puts us behind the times...

If someone has a way to add a .swf in place of the canned headers please let me know. Otherwise, I really would like for Parallels to consider this one of the most important features to add as it will hit the customer directly. I continiously get calls and tickets asking me why they (the customers) cannot import or add as a script to replace the header a .swf file, or even a simple animaged .gif...

Thanks!
... and everyone, if you like this idea speak up. the squeaky wheel gets the engineers thinking...

Back