• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 11 to Plesk 12 migration and subscription limits

rbstern

Basic Pleskian
I migrated several Plesk 11 for Windows domains to a Plesk 12 for Windows server Web Admin edition.

One of the inboxes had a 100MB limit in the mail accounts area, and that appears to be subscription related, but I cannot edit the subscription on the Web Admin edition, so I cannot seem to change this limit on Plesk 12 for Windows Web Admin.

MailEnable's server software shows the inbox as having no quota limit, so the problem appears limited to Plesk's settings and reporting of the inbox limit.

Any advice on how to change the user's email quota in Plesk, overriding a previously established subscription value, since Web Admin edition doesn't allow management of subscriptions?

As possible solution you may switch your subscription on Unlimited Service Plan with help of following command:

\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\subscription.exe --switch-subscription %domain% -service-plan Unlimited

It’s possible to use batch file (attached for example).

Attachments

• plesk-12-0-x-web-admin-edition-transfered-domain-limits-fix.zip
    587 bytes · Views: 1
Back