• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0.18 - Get Scheduled Tasks log error

Flex90

New Pleskian
Hello,

I use Scheduled Tasks in my plesk panel with this line : (OVH server with Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS and Plesk version 12.0.18)

wget -O - "http://example.com/application/lite.php?module=ultimatenews&name=task"

but I have notified by this error :

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable ERROR 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable.

How I can have more details of this error ? you have an idea where the problem may come ?

Thank you

Hi Flex90,

please consider to control your open_base restrictions for the domain and be sure, that the user whom you setup to run the scheduled task has the rights to use the command in your task. Sometimes it helps to use the FULL PATH of a command, depending to your very own system configuration.

Possible preconfigured chrooted commands for a domain ( and its domain - specific system-user ) are located at "/var/www/vhosts/chroot/bin".

If you experience constant issues/problems related to 5XX - errors, please check your webserver(s) - log - files ( and please as well the domain - specific ones ) and post possible errors, so that people willing to help can help you to investigate your issue.

Back