• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0.18 MU#51

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Guys,

We have released new microupdate - http://kb.odin.com/en/125927
Please write in this sticky thread all problems with your Plesk servers which arose after applying this microupdate.
We also welcome the positive reviews :)
Thanks.

I had a problem with this MU and, in fact, it is a recurring problem since MU #40 or before. The server crashes (or just doesn't reboot) after the updates. I just had to manually restart my server each time. I temporarily resolved this issue by switching off automatic updates and manual updates worked fine until today (well at 4:07am my server time here in Europe) when update #49 through #51 tried to upload (or check for updates). The logs show identical times for the server going offline and the checking for Plesk updates, so I am now pretty certain that there is a connection. Bizarrely the Plesk home page said, after manual reboot, that update #49 had been sucessfully installed, but it hadn't been, I did this manually for #49 through #51. I am on CentOS 6. The annoying thing is my early riser customers who wake me up at the crack of dawn "can't get my email, can't access my website". I have trawled the logs and find nothing suspicious, the server just seems to switch off and disappear upon update verification and wait for a manual reboot, even though automatic reboot is switched on. Any ideas or suggestions?

With the installation of this MU is all correct.
But i have noticed, that the CPU utilization by the MySQL process has risen from 8% to 25% - 30%.
In the moment i have no idea why, before and after i have nothing changed.

Any idea how can i solve this?

I have an issue after updating that I can't use the "Tools -> Updates and Upgrades" anymore. It opens a new window (as usual) and connects to port 8447 (as usual). But after a few seconds I see a blank page with an URI /summary.html.
I have checked if it raised a AVC message, but it hasn't. I also done a manual update as stated in one of the Parallels KBs, but still no luck.

I'm running Plesk version: 12.0.18 Update #51, last updated at June 20, 2015 10:12 PM

What happened?

Sake of information, port is active:

netstat -napt |grep 8447
tcp 0 0 :::8447 :::* LISTEN 2370/parallels_inst

I have tried to kill the process and tried it again, but no luck.

I'm very confused.
The Plesk system monitoring and ssh / top show me a mysql => mysqld CPU utilization of 47.6%. However an average occupancy rate of just 9% appears in phpMyAdmin under Status / monitoring.
Before the MU 51, everything went well and the occupancy was everywhere displayed with 6% -9%.

Has anyone observe this phenomenon, or has even a solution for me?

I have an issue after updating that I can't use the "Tools -> Updates and Upgrades" anymore. It opens a new window (as usual) and connects to port 8447 (as usual). But after a few seconds I see a blank page with an URI /summary.html.
I have checked if it raised a AVC message, but it hasn't. I also done a manual update as stated in one of the Parallels KBs, but still no luck.

I'm running Plesk version: 12.0.18 Update #51, last updated at June 20, 2015 10:12 PM

What happened?
Make sure that port 8447 is not firewalled.

Here more info, when I try to access the "Updates and Upgrades" it starts two process:

Code:
    1 31081 31078  7735 ?           -1 S        0   0:00 /var/cache/parallels_installer/parallels_installer_CentOS_6_x86_64 --service-mode --enable-xml-output --ssl-cert /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/httpsd.pem --branch release,stable --web-i
31081 31082 31078  7735 ?           -1 S        0   0:00  \_ /var/cache/parallels_installer/parallels_installer_CentOS_6_x86_64 --service-mode --enable-xml-output --ssl-cert /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/httpsd.pem --branch release,stable --w

Code:
# netstat -pant |grep 8447
tcp        0      0 :::8447                     :::*                        LISTEN      31082/parallels_ins

MU#52 still does not appear to have a fix for PPP-15880 / PPPM-2928. When can we expect this?

http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...esk-12.0-for-linux-change-log.html#12018-mu52
Fixed in MU#52 as

[-] Users could not use paid Atomic subscriptions for Web Application Firewall in Plesk. Those who use this rule set need to either follow the steps in this KB article or wait for the next rule update (occurs daily by default) to resolve the issue. (PPPM-2983)

Back