• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0.18 MU#63

Rate this MU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have released new microupdate - http://kb.odin.com/en/126796
Please write in this sticky thread all problems with your Plesk servers which arose after applying this microupdate. And please be absolutely sure that reported problem is really caused by this microupdate!
We also welcome the positive reviews :)

Several improvements were made in this microupdate. Please share your opinion how it was easy to get them.

Thanks.

I run the reconfigurator and repair the installation of:
Plesk services
Plesk Mail server

Now seems to be all ok

Hello,

After microupdate #63 (03-Sep-2015) I've faced the problem with enabling ColdFusion support for all domains.

When I trying enable CF from panel, following processes launched:

c:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\CFMng.exe --install-vhost --vhost-name=domain.com
c:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin64\websrvmng.exe" --get-server-id --vhost-name=domain.com

Process 'websrvmng.exe' freeze up without any error details. If I try to run it separate with the same parameters, it is working fine:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin64>websrvmng.exe --get-server-id --vhost-name=domain.com

Also the same problem if I run CFMng.exe manually in the console.

As a workaround, I replaced the websrvmng.exe and IIS7NativeProvider.dll in the folder: %plesk_dir%\admin\bin64\ from microupdate #53 (02-Jul-2015).

Server information:
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
IIS 8.5.9600.16384
ColdFusion 10 64-bit, Version 10,0,17,295085 Update 17

I hope you can help me find a solution. Thank you.

Hello,

The issue is still not resolved. Can you please provide me an update regarding my previous post?

Thank you.

Hello,

After microupdate #63 (03-Sep-2015) I've faced the problem with enabling ColdFusion support for all domains.

When I trying enable CF from panel, following processes launched:

c:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\CFMng.exe --install-vhost --vhost-name=domain.com
c:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin64\websrvmng.exe" --get-server-id --vhost-name=domain.com

Process 'websrvmng.exe' freeze up without any error details. If I try to run it separate with the same parameters, it is working fine:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin64>websrvmng.exe --get-server-id --vhost-name=domain.com

Also the same problem if I run CFMng.exe manually in the console.

As a workaround, I replaced the websrvmng.exe and IIS7NativeProvider.dll in the folder: %plesk_dir%\admin\bin64\ from microupdate #53 (02-Jul-2015).

Server information:
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
IIS 8.5.9600.16384
ColdFusion 10 64-bit, Version 10,0,17,295085 Update 17

I hope you can help me find a solution. Thank you.

Sorry to dredge up this old post but ive just found our Plesk + CF server is having the exact same issue, its currently running the very latest microupdate. Do you still have these work around files YSA? I couldnt figure out how to download previous microupdates.

Back