• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0.18 MU#65

Rate this MU

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have released new microupdate - http://kb.odin.com/en/126921
Please write in this sticky thread all problems with your Plesk servers which arose after applying this microupdate. And please be absolutely sure that reported problem is really caused by this microupdate!
We also welcome the positive reviews :)

Several improvements were made in this microupdate. Please share your opinion how it was easy to get them.

Thanks.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have released new microupdate - http://kb.odin.com/en/126921
Please write in this sticky thread all problems with your Plesk servers which arose after applying this microupdate. And please be absolutely sure that reported problem is really caused by this microupdate!
We also welcome the positive reviews :)

Several improvements were made in this microupdate. Please share your opinion how it was easy to get them.

Thanks.

Not only did we not have this problem that was supposed to be fixed in MU34 && MU 48 .... see #122706 ... But now we do have the issue that after installing MU65

Sure would love to be able report bugs for free.

PleskWinMUErrorsStillThere.JPG

Sure would love to be able report bugs for free.

Let me clarify the confusion here. There is still a possibility to report a product issue without creating a ticket, please use this link: http://odin.com/support/plesk/bugreport/
I believe this is the form you referred to as the previous behavior.

What's the difference between submitting a bug through the ticket form where you have to purchase a case or use an incident from the support contract you ask? The difference here is:
1. There is a constant communication when you submit a ticket: you're provided with status update (whether the product issue is confirmed or not, whether it's a bug indeed or just some sort of misconfig on particular installation etc).
2. The issue is fixed or w/a is provided when you submit a ticket - if that's possible.
3. Note that even if you submit a ticket and report a product issue there which gets confirmed - you're refunded later.

Still it's your call which option to use. My apologies for confusion as well. And we thank you in advance for helping is to improve the product quality!
Feel free to ask if there are questions.

Kate.

Gotcha, I submitted the report this morning to the link you listed above. I probably would've found the link you provided if I'd bothered searching for it. But since it was already listed under the support system I assumed that was the official place you report bugs. After some additional google searching it appears I'm not the only person with this problem.

Hi Dave Thompson,

before googling, it is often a good idea to have a look in the forum and to use the forum SEARCH options. If you didn't find the answer to your question in Odin - forum threads or over the Odin - knowledge base, you could always open a new thread. Third party informations may not include all informations, which you will get from the official sources. :)

You seem to misunderstand. I had to search google for was "reporting bugs on odin" in order to find the 'free' link listed above. There is no good reason to search at all, google or otherwise, to search for "reporting bugs on odin" when you have an option under support to report bugs. ... The free option should be readily listed or made painfully easy to find so people don't have to post and search in forums for how to submit a bug report without needing to buy a ticket.

If you were referring to the bug I was reporting, I did search the forums. But the forums recommended applying the most recent update (which is what I did). And when the update didn't work as expected I was having trouble reporting the bug without buying a ticket, hence my original response.

Hi,

I a getting access denied error when logging to plesk even after applying the latest microupdate. Is it essential to reboot the server after installing the microupdates since reboot I have not done yet?

Back