• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0.18 MU#68

Rate this MU

Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have released new microupdate - http://kb.odin.com/en/127089
Please write in this sticky thread all problems with your Plesk servers which arose after applying this microupdate. And please be absolutely sure that reported problem is really caused by this microupdate!
We also welcome the positive reviews :)

Several improvements were made in this microupdate. Please share your opinion how it was easy to get them.

Thanks.

I updated to this version and I have following problems:
I am using CentOS 7. Can it be that this MU installs a huge pack of fail2ban filters? And can it be that this MU moves the path of the fail2ban filters?
And can it be that this update changes some permissions (to mailserver config)?

After the update my server was just accessible via SSH. So I looked there and I saw that the firewalld rules were completely destroyed.
I restarted the firewalld service and fail2ban, and received the error that fail2ban can't find the rules anymore.

I also noticed problems with receiving emails, looked in the log file: Permission denied
I had a full backup from last night and I hadn't time for longer inspection.

My system is stable as it is with update #66 (so problems could also come from MU #67).
I don't want to install any updates in the future with Plesk. Had already problems so often with Plesk updates. I will solve security bugs (like the openSSL bug in the past) on my own by installing only new versions of those required services.

How can I disable all notices about available updates? The notice "Install updates now" appears to me like a self-destroy function.

Back