• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.0.18 Roundcube plan sync issue

gbotica

Regular Pleskian
An issue has started occurring n the last week on my CentOS 6.7 Plesk 12.0.18 MU#70 server, whereby subscriptions will not sync with their associated plan because of a conflict with Roundcube.

I run no mail services on my server: no plans have mail service or mailboxes enabled, mail service is disabled in the Plesk Settings and webmail apps have been removed via the Plesk installer. I think there's also a setting in psa.conf that I set to disable mail services on all domains. In short, I've gone to considerable lengths to remove and disable ALL traces of email on my server.

This has worked perfectly for many months.

Recently, as soon as I go to edit a subscription for any reason, the subscription gets locked and won't resync with the plan. The reported conflict is Roundcube (which is not installed, and not available), but Plesk "thinks" that Roundcube is included in the plan (it's not, and in fact I don't see where this could even be set anyway, there's no mention of webmail in my Service Plans set up, presumably because I've disabled mail and removed the webmail apps.)

If I try and sync the subscription to the plan I get the "Synchronization Failed" page (screenshot attached).

plesk_sync_failed.png

How can I remove the erroneous RoundCube setting from my Plan? Perhaps I can use the Plesk CLI to fix it?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Thank you for new rare word in my English vocabulary :)

You can check that roundcube still in settings of your Service Plan with something like:

[root@ppu12-5 ~]# plesk bin service_plan -i 'Default Domain' | grep -i webmail
Webmail roundcube

Then I went to 'Default Domain' Service Plan, Mail tab, and uncheck 'Webmail' option there. After that:

[root@ppu12-5 ~]# plesk bin service_plan -i 'Default Domain' | grep round
[root@ppu12-5 ~]#

Just check it.

Thank you for new rare word in my English vocabulary :)

You're welcome.

Thanks for the suggestion ... I should have thought of that. Sure enough, all my plans have somehow had their webmail set as 'roundcube' -- no idea how that happened.

In my Service Plans, Mail tab I have no option for Webmail, which makes sense, as I have no webmail installed.

plesk-webmail-plan.png

So, I used CLI to set webmail to 'none' on all plans and that's fixed it.

Code:
plesk bin service_plan -u 'PLAN NAME' -webmail none

Thanks very much for your help.

Back