• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.1.8 Preview

Will Health Monitor be available for Web ADMIN Edition again in this Version?
What about Support for released Ubuntu 14.10 and OpenSuSE 13.2 (tomorrow)?

Will Health Monitor be available for Web ADMIN Edition again in this Version?
What about Support for released Ubuntu 14.10 and OpenSuSE 13.2 (tomorrow)?
We supports only LTS versions of Ububntu. OpenSuSE 13.2 will be supported.
We haven't plans for HM in WebAdmin Edition because there is only PowerUser mode available where HM is not supported.

I and some others already asked some time ago, if HealthMonitor could be implemented in PowerUser Mode.
WebAdmin Edition is the suiting edition for an private server administrator for private projects - he can control server configuration with plesk,
but why can't he view the Health Monitor. It should be easy to integrate Health Monitor in that view, too? At least, optional.
I beg you to overthink that decision. Healthmonitor is a useful tool, it can be installed and should be available!

(I found power user view a lot better and used it while i still was able to use the service provider view, because i had an old license - i couldn't use it there, too, that was bad.)

We know about this issue with HM and we are working on this problem. But we have a lot of different issues which should be fixed with higher priority. Resources are not limitless. Everything has its time.

"will be" is an indicator, that the plans for the final release for Plesk 12.1.8 are to support OpenSuSE 13.2 as well. You can always check the realisations by checking the change-log.

Is there any information when OpenSuSE 13.2 will be supported? Is it likeley it will be in one of the next versions, so i should wait when reinstall is scheduled for first half of january, or will it be much later?

Is there any information when OpenSuSE 13.2 will be supported? Is it likeley it will be in one of the next versions, so i should wait when reinstall is scheduled for first half of january, or will it be much later?
Sorry, no any ETA.

This update looks so good! I am very much looking forward to it. The multiple PHP support is a very very very good addition!

Yeah.
It's missing Memcached module. So you need to compile it yourself.
Still there is no even experimental support for HHVM and no way to choose which DB you want to use. Mysql,MariaDB,PerconaDB, but all other things looks great.
A lot of improvements except most wanted one :p

Back