• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 12.1.8 Preview

It's been more than six months since the first preview for Plesk 12.1 was revealed. Now that the company name has been changed to Odin, I would expect that we would see a final release soon? I can't wait to put this into production!

When will be the branch updated to an more actual Version? on opensuse 13.1 it stucks on 12.1.14 since it was released....

Plesk 12.1 and future Plesk versions will not support openSUSE anymore. Plesk 12.0 is the last Plesk version that can be installed on openSuSE. If you are using Plesk and openSUSE, you will be able to upgrade Plesk only to version 12.0. Upgrading existing Plesk 12.0 installations to Plesk 12.1 will not be possible on openSUSE, as there will be no Plesk 12.1 distribution for openSUSE.

We will continue supporting current users of Plesk on openSUSE until the end of life of their Plesk version or the end of life of their openSUSE version (whichever comes first) according to http://www.odin.com/support/policies/plesk-lifecycle/. We strongly suggest considering Ubuntu, Debian or CentOS as a replacement OS for openSuSE, as this will enable you to stay on the latest version of Plesk and enjoy all the latest features. You can use Plesk Migration and Transfer Manager to move content and server settings from your openSUSE servers to a server with different OS.

Thanks IgorG, when will Plesk 12 Supports Debian 8, and how i can i Import my complete Plesk Installation from opensuse to Debian?

can i make a full backup with plesk this will be about ~ 600 GB and download it to my PC and upload it within plesk again to Import everything to Debian? or must i install it clean and Setup everything again ?

Thanks IgorG, when will Plesk 12 Supports Debian 8, and how i can i Import my complete Plesk Installation from opensuse to Debian?

can i make a full backup with plesk this will be about ~ 600 GB and download it to my PC and upload it within plesk again to Import everything to Debian? or must i install it clean and Setup everything again ?
Unfortunately I have no any ETA about Debian 8 support.
Why you can't use Plesk Migration Manager for migration from Plesk on Suse to Plesk on Debian?
Also you can ask free migration assistance here http://www.odin.com/products/plesk/free-migration-support/

Thank you because Debian 8 ETA, i have only one Server with current installed openSuSE i Need to reinstall the Server with Debian 7 and then i can't migrate from an other System to Server, i think i will backup everything what i Need, then in reinstall everything and Setting up plesk with Domains again

Back